The Hilux Mojave Dashboard model and print is finally done. The final result is exactly what I was looking for and they have already started selling. You can find it in the store here: Hilux Mojave dashboard left hand drive. Some of the improvements to the model are:
- Made the steering column more narrow
- Made the signal and wiper lever arms larger
- Made the vents work better for printing on the dash and under it.
- Changed the instrument hood to look more realistic with curves
- The steering wheel has more detail now
It is still designed to bolt up directly to a Tamiya Hilux / Bruiser / Mountaineer or RC4WD Mojave body. This is the White Strong & Flexible Polished plastic version:
There is also a version that works with three different types of steering servos. They are already in the store but a post is soon to come to explain more about them.